Hello everyone! We hope that you are keeping safe and enjoying the beautiful Manitoba summer weather (in a socially-distanced way of course)!
Further to our previous update, we would like to announce that we have implemented a clinic policy that masks are mandatory for all persons entering the clinic for the foreseeable future. Up until this point, we have been providing masks, and will continue to do so for those who do not have, however we do kindly encourage you to bring your own if possible. Cloth and hand made face masks are welcome; this will help conserve PPE and reduce waste.
In addition, we want to make you aware that all staff are screened with the Shared Health Screening Tool and have their temperatures taken upon arrival to the clinic.
We continue to stay up to date with respect to the COVID-19 pandemic and are committed to being a leader in the field of denture care.
We wish you a wonderful rest of the summer! Sincerely, The Pinette's
As part of Phase 1 of the provincial government's pandemic response to re-opening amid COVID-19, denturism services resumed at our clinic on May 4th, 2020.
Initial services were geared towards urgent and emergent cases which had arisen during the pandemic closure.
We have since resumed regular denture services with enhanced precautions over and above what is mandated by the Denturist Association of Manitoba. Although our office, and attire that our denturist, Greg Pinette, is wearing these days look much different, our caring, approachable, knowledgeable and empathetic service are very much unchanged.
Some steps that we are taking to protect our staff, patients and community are as follows:
- Our office remains locked, with entry on an individual basis only; walk-ins cannot be accommodated at this time, please call 204-306-9055 to book an appointment.
- We are asking patients to remain in their vehicle until their appointment time, if possible. We understand that everyone's situation is unique and can accommodate a limited amount of patients in our waiting room at a time; Mesha will be happy to assist at your time of booking.
- Upon arrival to the clinic, you will be screened using the Shared Health Screening Tool and have your temperature taken with a contactless forehead thermometer. Both patients and any accompanying persons will be screened; we kindly ask you to only bring those people necessary to your appointments at this time. If for any reason you do not pass the screening, you will be asked to rebook and contact Health Links, for the safety of others.
- In an effort to limit paper, we are moving towards an online approach for any necessary forms and asking that you make a payment with debit/credit/e-transfer, whenever possible.
- Our complimentary coffee station has been closed at this time.
You will receive a detailed email outlining our new policies and procedures surrounding COVID-19 at your time of booking. As always, we are happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have by contacting 204-306-9055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your health and comfort remain our top priority and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we all navigate these difficult times together.
The provincial government announced today, April 29th, that the resumption of health services may begin Monday, May 4th, 2020. Please see their announcement at: https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/restoring/phase-one.html?fbclid=IwAR2qFRxUYBjBQ0oisFyjaPrWQsUpZksXkjphWO5cXx5fKrfoALAO_QvQQsA
While we are looking forward to resumption of services and care in our office, we will only do so in full compliance with regulations set out by our provincial licensing body, The Denturist Association of Manitoba. They are working very hard at this time to provide guidelines that will help keep our patients, their families, our staff and community at large, safe. We have been working diligently at our office in anticipation of a change in protocols during the last seven weeks we have been closed, so that when the appropriate time comes, we are able to safely resume services. This also includes procurement of the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE), which is in short supply at a national level.
We are looking forward to booking appointments once the Denturist Association of Manitoba has set forth safe operating guidelines for the re-opening phase of the pandemic.
Please contact our office at any time if you have any questions or concerns via telephone, 204-306-9055 or email, email@example.com.
March 16, 2020
To our valued patients:
Effective immediately Winnipeg Denture & Implant Centre will be temporarily closed. We pride ourselves on being a forward-thinking, patient and community-minded clinic, and during this period of uncertainty with COVID-19, we want to ensure that the health and safety of our patients, their family members & community at large are put first. Rest assured that once the health of the community is stabilized, we will be back to providing the same great care that you have come to know.
We are still available by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone, 204-306-9055.
Please visit https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/index.html
for updates on COVID-19 in Manitoba.
Copyright © 2018 Winnipeg Denture & Implant Centre - All Rights Reserved.